About Alamance ElderCare
Alamance ElderCare is committed to helping our community age well. Our programs and services are intended to maximize the health and well-being of older adults.
- Wellness programs that assist older adults, maintain healthy lifestyles, identify health problems, and offer effective interventions.
- Family Caregiver training, support and respite.
- Information about and help in obtaining community resources.
- Options Counseling that provides guidance to individuals as they make informed choices about long-term services and supports
- Help in developing a plan for care.
We envision a community in which all older adults and their caregivers have access to the resources and support needed to live full and independent lives.
To maximize the health, well-being and independence of older adults, and to provide leadership within the aging services community.