About Alamance ElderCare
Alamance ElderCare is committed to helping our community age well. Our programs and services are intended to maximize the health and well-being of older adults.
- Wellness programs that assist older adults, maintain healthy lifestyles, identify health problems, and offer effective interventions.
- Family Caregiver training, support and respite.
- Information about and help in obtaining community resources.
- Options Counseling that provides guidance to individuals as they make informed choices about long-term services and supports
- Help in developing a plan for care.
We envision a community in which all older adults and their caregivers have access to the resources and support needed to live full and independent lives.
To maximize the health, well-being and independence of older adults, and to provide leadership within the aging services community.
Angela Thompson, Executive Director
Melinda Smith, Program Assistant
Tammy McKee, FCSP Care Manager
Tracy McKinney, CAP/DA Care Manager
Maria Lyons, Program Manager